Infosecurity Middle East 2016 is the Gulf’s specialist event for securing vital government and business data against ever-growing cyber threats.
In March 2016, you’ll find the MENA launch event from Infosecurity Europe - Europe’s number one cyber security exhibition - at the heart of ISNR Abu Dhabi. In a region of great growth and potential, where MENA governments and corporations are making major cyber-security investments, Infosecurity Middle East can help you to protect and prepare for tomorrow.
Securing your world against advanced cyber crime, Infosecurity Middle East is the ideal place to develop your knowledge, sharpen your skills and connect with the global leaders in information security.
Make it your priority to visit Infosecurity 2016
- Learn how to secure your confidential information and business-critical IT
- Share best practice at the International Conference on Cyber Crimes
- Explore the latest equipment, technologies, skills and services
- Discover new strategies at the free Infosecurity Workshops
- Do business one-on-one with key regional leaders in our Government Buyers Programme
- Connect with government bodies, infrastructure operators, major public institutions and IT security officials
- Discover exciting new learning and career opportunities
- Supported by the UAE Ministry of the Interior.