Welcome to Occupational Safety and Health Middle East (OSHME) 2016.
Co-located with the International Exhibition for National Security and Resilience (ISNR Abu Dhabi) 2016, OSHME is the region’s foremost exhibition for promoting and enhancing an advanced Occupational Health & Safety culture in the Middle East.
With the full backing of the Abu Dhabi Occupational Safety and Health Centre (OSHAD), the OSH competent authority in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, OSHME is where leaders get together with experts in the field to boost compliance and promote safer workplaces to the top of their agenda.
Alongside ISNR Abu Dhabi 2016, OSHME is the gateway to a zone of intensive growth and opportunity to ensure even better workplace safety.
At the heart of OSHME is the OSHME Forum, a unique platform specifically designed to promote best practice in Occupational health and safety excellence. This event will bring together more than 200 leading stakeholders across government & private sectors and solutions providers to discuss pressing industry issues, share successful outcomes and provide actionable solutions. This is a must-attend and we look forward to welcoming you on 15th to 17th March.
Across the three packed exhibition days, nearly 20,000 attendees from more than 90 countries are expected to attend and experience industry-leading solutions from 500 exhibiting countries across 45 countries.
I wish you a safe and successful OSHME 2016 and I look forward to seeing you on the exhibition floor.
Dr. Jaber Al Jabri
Director General, Abu Dhabi Occupational Safety and Health Centre
Make it your priority to visit OSHME 2016
- Source the tools, expertise and resources you need at our international Exhibitions
- Enhance regional co-operation at the Occupational Safety & Health Conference
- Learn the latest best practice in our free Workshops
- Meet expert consultants keen to share their experiences at the world’s leading employers
- Do business one-on-one with key regional leaders in our Government Buyers Programme
- Sharpen your response and develop your capabilities
- Discover exciting new learning and career opportunities