The Occupational Safety & Health Middle East Conference 2016 is a unique platform specifically designed to promote best practice in health and safety excellence. The event provides a practitioner-led showcase to learn from those who have successfully developed and implemented “best-in-class” health and safety strategies.
The event will bring together 200+ of the industry’s leading stakeholders. A selection of key government entities, regulators, industry leaders and solution providers from across the UAE and wider Gulf, will convene to discuss pressing industry issues, share successful outcomes and provide actionable solutions.
The event is a must for all those who have a workplace responsibility to ensure reduction of incidents, injuries and illnesses and provision of an effective framework to manage healthy and safety in the working environment.
Key themes to be covered in March 2016:
- The issue of health and safety in the context of the Boardroom: why health and safety is now a CEO issue
- Overview of the latest trends and research into health and safety (global issues placed in a regional context)
- Sector based approach to developing and fostering better behavioural based safety practices
- “Best-in-class” case studies in designing and implementing health and safety strategies in complex work environments
- Developing a robust framework of regulation and compliance measures to effectively manage the issue on a national, regional & international basis
Features of the event:
- A programme developed by an industry-led working group (led by OSHAD)
- Content created to provide Practitioner’s led-debate and solutions
- An agenda designed to provide a mixture of plenary sessions; panel sessions; interactive working groups and industry-led workshops
- Accredited workshops to aid continuous professional development
- Hosted networking opportunities with leading representatives from across multiple sectors (Energy, Construction, Healthcare, Education, Travel & Tourism etc.)
To register your interest and receive the very latest information on Occupational Safety & Health Middle East Conference 2016, please email firstname.lastname@example.org